1. There are 1,050,317 Refugees and IDPs registered in Kurdistan Region.
2. In 2019, total number of 28,617 refugees and IDPs arrived in Kurdistan (Refugees; 19,825 and IDPs 8,794).
3. In 2019, total of 15,154 refugees and IDPs left Kurdistan; either returned to place of origin or migrated to third countries.
4. Only, 40% of the refugees live in 10 camps across Kurdistan Region.
5. Only 20% of the IDPs live in 28 camps in the three governorates.
6. Geographical distribution of IDPs and refugees; Erbil 47.5%, Duhok 33% and Slemani 19.5%.
7. More than half of the displaced people are women and children.
See the report in full detail in PDF file or below photos: